Dattner Consulting, LLC
In The Press
October 4 Meeting
1. If you had to describe the firm’s performance philosophy in one sentence, what would it be?
2. If you were designing performance management from scratch, what would it look like?
3. What decisions can the HC team make without input from the business?
4. What decisions require input from the business?
5. Should ratings be entered in a system? How transparent should ratings be?
6. How often should we evaluate employees?
7. Do we maintain our 4 Performance Dimensions and Quantitative Questions? If "Yes"- why? If "No" - why not and what changes would you make?
8. Should we maintain 360 degree feedback as part of performance reviews? If "Yes"- why? If "No" - why not and what changes would you make?
9. What are some performance management-related topics that you think would be worth debating in a “structured” way on October 4, e.g. sub teams argue for and then against different ideas/proposals? For example, should we or should we not include 360 feedback? Should feedback be provided anonymously or not? Should participation be voluntary or mandatory?
10. Any other feedback or suggestions for the Performance Management discussion at the October offsite?